It is important for entrepreneurs to outsource and delegate many things, but one thing you can’t completely outsource is the legal stuff. It’s extremely important to have at least a basic understanding of how to protect your business and spot issues before they become problematic. So in this episode, I’ll share three ways that you can gain legal peace of mind when it comes to your business.
Listen in to get crucial tips and resources that will get you on track and better equipped to face the legalities of online business. You will learn how you can get the necessary basic legal training and what actions you should take to protect your business from the start. You’ll also hear examples of what you can do for yourself and where to reach out for help and support when things get tricky.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why the legal stuff cannot be 100% outsourced for entrepreneurs.
- The three categories of actions to take in order to protect your business.
- Why entrepreneurs need to be “issue spotters.”
- A surprisingly cheap and easy step that will help protect an important part of your business.
- Why and how to get basic legal training.
- What you can do yourself—and cost estimates for doing it.
- Why getting agreements in writing is crucial.
- The importance of growing in your community.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
You’re going to have to decide that you are going to be the master of your legal domain. And that means getting yourself some knowledge about the legal stuff that you’re going to face. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
In some sense, an LLC is the ultimate insurance. It’s blocking your personal assets from being on the line (in most cases) if you have a problem in your business. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Written agreements are the most powerful tool in your arsenal to protect your business. - @bobbyklinck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- The Online Genius Academy
- Contracts Made Simple – Live Webinar
- The Online Genius Community
- Ep 34: Structuring Your Business
- Ep 35: Naming Your Business
- Ep 36: Written Agreements
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!