That’s what my guest is here to discuss. Lisa Carpenter helps high achieving entrepreneurs own their personal power and establish value-based boundaries with her Full Frontal Living™ approach. Lisa encourages us to stop trying to “do” our way to success and empowers us to stay present to what we’re feeling and how we’re showing up in all areas of our life. Listen in to hear her important message that every entrepreneur can learn from.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The common problem that high achievers face.
- What tends to be the root problem for workaholics.
- How to begin confronting your feelings to deal with the underlying issues.
- What the Full Frontal Living™ message is all about.
- The reason high achievers have trouble making time for self-care.
- How high achievers can get into the practice of making self-care a non-negotiable.
- A simple trick to quiet your mind.
- The first step to take when adopting the Full Frontal Living™ approach.
- What made Lisa decide to trademark “Full Frontal Living.”
- Tips for using trademarks if you have a personal brand.
- Simple advice for high achievers to make their lives better.
Ideas Worth Sharing:If we live our lives just doing, doing, doing, we never really feel fulfilled. Click To Tweet Worthiness isn’t something you have to earn; you are given it when you are born, and all you have to do is decide to show up and claim it. - @realfoodninja Click To Tweet Self-care is about committing to every single day, what can I do today to help myself feel my best? And it can’t always be about disappearing into my work. - @realfoodninja Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Lisa Carpenter: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Special Video for Podcast Listeners
- Feeling Wheel
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- 4 Legal Mistakes That Can Doom Your Business And How To Avoid Them
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
How To Protect Your Website... Without Spending $1,000's On A Lawyer!