Public speaking is by far one of the biggest fears entrepreneurs have. In this episode, Corey Poirier joins us to share some hacks and valuable tips to jump start your public speaking in a less intimidating and more effective way. He really emphasizes the importance that speaking has on creating opportunities for your business, building credibility and making money.
From who and what to study to tips about how to leverage visual aids and your speaking format, Corey provides some great solutions and ideas to help you engage your audience and deliver a valuable presentation. He also talks about fear and monetization of your speaking which both have huge misconceptions surrounding them.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How yoga has helped him physically and mentally.
- Why speaking is one of the best ways to build credibility.
- How to break into public speaking in a more comfortable way.
- How to trouble shoot your speaking skills and fine tune them over time.
- How to tackle the most prominent speaking fears.
- How to build an impactful format for your speaking.
- Ways to keep your audience engaged and interested.
- How to not let power points overshadow you.
- Why working with other people to sharpen speaking skills is so effective.
- Why it’s not absolutely necessary to have a niche and how to decide whether to have one or not.
- How to approach speaking fees and what is possible when it comes to getting paid.
- How to use images in your presentations legally.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: