Heather Havenwood, a top authority on digital marketing strategy and online business sales joins us on the show to share some really important advice. She emphasizes how email marketing is on its way out and why chatbots can give you a serious advantage when it comes to sharing information and creating a better relationship with customers. She also sheds light on book publishing and why what you do to market and leverage that book can change your business.
Heather also talks about what she improv has taught her about communication and encourages people to learn the techniques that can give you an edge on whatever media you use to communicate with. Copywriting is important and Heather states that understanding it is the base-line to entrepreneurship. She shares the importance of studying copywriting and how understanding why and how people buy hasn’t changed much over time.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Unexpected principles that improv teaches you and can be used in media and podcasting as well.
- The importance of communicating in an entertaining way.
- The importance of giving yourself the permission to fail and not consider yourself as a failure.
- Why the base-line to all entrepreneurship is understanding copywriting.
- Why you can go back to the classics for copywriting and direct sales.
- What a chatbot is and how it works better than traditional email marketing.
- How chatbots can get your foot in the door through Facebook Messenger.
- The best way to get your message out while using chatbots.
- The importance of leveraging your work after writing a book and how you should go about it.
- Whether it’s worth it for you to write a book or not.
- The legal importance to getting permission from people before sending them marketing messages.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe:
If you liked this episode, go ahead and pin me below!